This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ us of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for The Data Governance Institute (DGI).
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- About DoubleClick DART cookie.
- If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, (click here)
Links to other Websites
Disclaimers And Other Information
- Information supplied on this website by the Data Governance Institute and its writers is provided “as is” and neither DGI nor any of its agents, employees or representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to the contents of the website or information furnished by them or our agents, employees or representatives and specifically disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular use, application or purpose.
- By entering the website you hereby expressly agree that the data governance institute and its officers, directors, agents and employees, shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of your use of the website or any information you obtain on it or any other interaction with website owner. In doing so, you agree that you are waiving voluntarily and unequivocally any liability of website owner.
DGI does not make any representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
- With respect to communications, DGI does not guarantee that it will respond to all inquiries.
- If any clause or provision set forth above is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, then, in that event the clause or provision so determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining clauses or provisions.
DGI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.